I love creative writing, which is why I started a blog nearly eight years ago. I often called myself a less-talented, intelligently inferior Anna Quindlen (only because she is my literary hero and vastly more talented than I).
But recently, my beloved blog has been ignored. What have I been doing? Well, I have been:
- Discovering Austin, Texas, my newfound hometown of nearly two years.
- Raising my beautiful daughter, who is the love of my life.
- Playing with my puppy, who I love more than a human should love a non-human.
- Working like a maniac.
- Playing golf with my husband (yes, we finally have a hobby in common.)
- Making new friends and building a community.
- Enjoying my life.
- Many of my Bay Area friends (who I miss greatly and who happen to be amazing bloggers) will be there, and I cannot wait to see them!
- I have a client with a first-ever BlogHer booth! (Come see Sifteo at booth #112!)
- Preparing for BlogHer has forced me to admit to myself — and to my fellow bloggers — that I am not a prolific blogger.